NSFX LTD is required to comply with FIAU rules for the prevention of money laundering and its related guidelines. NSFX LTD is therefore obligated to apply due diligence measures whenever a new client applies for an account which must include the following documentation:
The identification document must contain a clear photo , the applicant's full name  and an identification number . An acceptable form of identification can be one of the following documents:
- Copy of a Valid Unexpired Driving License
- Copy of a Valid Unexpired Passport
- Copy of a Valid Unexpired National Identity Card
2. Proof of residence
The Proof of residence document must contain the applicant's full name and a full residential address  .The document must be Current and valid and issued in the recent 3 months. An acceptable form of Proof of residence can be one of the following documents:
- Copy of a Recent Statement from a Recognized Bank
- Copy of a Recent Utility Bill such as a gas bill, electricity bill, telephone bill etc.
- Copy of a Government-issued Document with Residential Address
3. Copy of Credit Card - front
In the front of the card you should have:
- The Last 4 Digits
- The Client’s Name
- The Expiration Date
4. Copy of Credit Card - face down
In the back of the card you MUST have:
- Hidden Card Verification Value (CVV) number
- A signature of its owner
You may send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to this number: +356-2122-1289,
or you may upload the documents in your MyNSFX Dashboard under the 'Documents' section.
Please note that NSFX LTD might require additional forms and documentation that may be needed to complete the application process.